Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fuck-Me-Not



There is something quite sexual about the art of kissing. We have all been there; a bad kiss, an abrupt halt on any intentions to go further. On the contrary, good kissing might just be the key to the steamiest sex possible. When all is said and done (the toys tossed aside, the handcuffs left dangling from the bedpost) you can be tied up, smacked around or whatever tickles your fancy… But those of us in the know ‘get it’. 

There is nothing sexier than a man who can really kiss.

I lay in bed, my heart pounding in my chest. Legs stretched out, my naked body aching to feel a cool breeze come in from the window. My new lover kept trying to run his hand down my arm as we both attempted to catch our breath. All the while I kept trying to avoid the polite post-sex fondling.

We had been dating, something new and different for me. He was smart, handsome and very stylish; everything I look for in a man. The sex? It was divine and more exciting every time. To make up for the dirtiness and wild aggression he seemed to be lacking initially, there was one thing he had that all the other men didn’t; a kiss that made me weak in the knees.

Let’s call him Dating Guy.

By luck more than judgment I am not really into the idea of ‘dating’. I find it near impossible to meet a man that I want to talk to and fuck. Dating Guy was different, not only did I enjoy his company but the mere thought of kissing got me completely turned on.

His hands would gently grab the side of my jaw, as he’d pull my lips towards his. He’d move his fingers through my hair and pull me in by the back of my neck. Dating Guy had this amazing scent and each time I inhaled, I would breathe him in.

The sex was great and the kissing made it even better. I would have him on his back, straddling his waist. Leaning in I’d gently touching my soft, smooth lips to his as my hair fell across my firm breasts. Just as he was about to kiss me back I’d pull away an inch and then take the tip of my tongue and draw it slowly and seductively across his lips.

I’d work him into a frenzy teasing him with just my kiss until he was desperately grabbing my ass and practically begging to be inside me. We’d get each other so hot just from kissing… I couldn’t wait for him to pin me down by my shoulders and show me exactly how much he really wanted me.

If kissing is any indication or how hot sex can be, I was dying to keep Dating Guy around to find out just how far I could push him... 

3 comments: