Monday, August 2, 2010

Hit The Showers


There comes a time in every relationship, whether it’s emotional, physical or even (dare I say it) both, where you need to ask for more. After two years of glorious sex I was beginning to feel like we were hitting a wall. Every now and then a girl just wants to get fucked; after months of begging for more The Photographer was about to step up his game.

I lay in bed, eyes closed, my body still humming from my last orgasm. I could time it down to the second; I would feel The Photographer stirring next to me and then 4, 3, 2… the sound of the water running as he climbed into the shower.

The poor Photographer; so busy and beyond stressed, as soon as our shaggery is complete he's half way out the door, leaving me aching for more.

It’s never easy to tell a man that you are satisfied, but really what you want is to be worn out. Let’s just say he’s been making it up to me ever since.

He walked into my new apartment and slid his arm around my waist. Looking me up and down he grinned, “You look good all tan.” His voice made me melt and his lips met mine as we stumbled onto my bed. His hands pulled at the white cotton of my robe. I lay on top of the sheets letting him admire my naked body; I rubbed my breasts and leaned my head back stretching out my long neck, inviting him to take a bite.

His lips moved along my neck and down my shoulder. His hands grabbed me firmly and I could see him getting excited. He licked me everywhere and made me lose my mind instantly; the feeling of his tongue was like a drug, I could never get enough.

The Photographer reached into the yellow Babeland shopping bag; pulling out an array of new toys. He began to tease me with the tip of the silicone shaft. I loved that he watched me closely as he slid it all the way inside me, working the toy until I begged him to stop.

He climbed on top of me, holding me down by my wrists; I was already on orgasm No. 2 and the way things were feeling No. 3 & 4 were just around the corner… 

6 comments: