Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time Warp



They say that time heals everything, but as I sat next to The Ex I couldn’t help but think everything was exactly the same.

Not only had The Ex responded to my email to catch up, he invited himself to join me out for a drink right then and there. I guess he felt that coffee wasn’t adequate fuel for seeing an ex for the first time in years.

I sipped my Merlot and continued the polite conversation where The Ex and I caught up on life. Him, delicately navigating around the recent loss of his job and breakup with his girlfriend, while I tried not to sounds too accomplished or happy with everything I’d achieved since our split.
 
Last call had people rushing the bar and my friends, who had been sitting near by, invited us to join the midnight (aka 4AM) snack run. Walking in search of eats, the 5 of us turned into 4, and then 3, as people began to call it a night and head home. Down to me, my friend who I was crashing with, and The Ex, we reached the corner of our street. The Ex awkwardly invited me to his place, but I countered offered and invited him in to my friend’s.

The Ex and I sat on the couch; both of us waiting for what would be next. He was nervous; his heart pounding so hard, I swear I could see it moving. “I still fantasize about you… No one has ever made me feel the way you did,” he could hardly look at me as the words fell from his mouth. “Sex with you is like nothing else.” 

Caught off guard and totally unprepared to respond, I smiled and moved closer to him resting my head on his chest. With his arm around me, it felt like the clock had gone back in time to 3 years ago, when everything was perfect, when we were perfect.

His hands slid their way up my legs, over my body-skimming dress to my hipbone, then my waist. The Ex leaned in and kissed me, pulling me closer with each breath. His kiss was so familiar; it was wild. He could not control his self, pushing his hands up my skirt, trying desperately to remove my clothes. The energy between us was wild and totally unexpected. We had been so great together, so fucking great. And this kissing while in each other’s arms was just a big reminder of all the amazing things we’d had together.

The Ex couldn’t stop. He kept looking at me, a hunger in his eyes, telling me how sexy I was, how he desired me. We had to stop, but we couldn’t. His lips pressed against the skin of my neck, his tongue pushed inside my ear as his fingers slid deep inside me forced me to cum.

“You should go,” I whispered between inhales. I had no idea what just happened, but I needed him to leave before I could have sex with him; my will power was at an all time low. The sound of the door locking as it closed behind him hit me hard.

What the fuck had I just got myself into?

1 comment: