Monday, November 8, 2010

Tip of The Week: Take Things as They Come



When a man calls your phone at 1:30AM, after more than a year sans communication, you know he is only interested in one thing. And seeing as we'd never had sex, I found myself taken aback when he began whispering dirty sentiments through the phone.

The following morning, in what was starting to feel like clockwork, the phone flashed his name across the screen. The Brit was not giving up easy. The words rolled off his tongue sending shivers throughout my body, making me ache to be touched, kissed and pulled apart.

"Rather than tell me what you want to do to me, why don't I hop into a taxi and you can just do it?" As fun as it was to hear about how hot I made him, I didn't want to talk; I wanted action.

The door to his Tribeca penthouse loft swung open; his lips immediately pressed against mine. His hands skimmed the sides of my waist and hips. Grabbing tightly, he threw me up against the wall and kissed my neck and shoulders.

The Brit grabbed my ass and lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist, then carried me to bed. After what felt like 12 hours of anticipation, he made me come once; then again, and again once more.

Not exactly what I had anticipated doing all Saturday afternoon; but hey, sometimes you just have to run with it.

2 comments:

  1. How have I just only found your blog now!? All the women in my office are addicted; keep 'em cumming....

    ReplyDelete