Monday, May 24, 2010

Bad Behavior

 Everyone has those moments, they wake up and think, “what the hell happened last night?” I am all for wild nights and crazy times but as a general rule I always remember what goes down, until now.

I lay in The Friend’s bed and tried not to move; my head was pounding, rays of sunlight streamed in through the large window beside the bed and directly into my eyes. The Friend, up for a while it seemed was texting away on his blackberry naked next to me. “Water, need water,” I moaned and we both started laughing. 

I could barely remember the cab ride into the city, yet some how I was having flashbacks to us fucking; me on top, riding him until I came. That was pretty much all I had and nothing else. I crossed the room and slid into my dress. My ass was killing me; I rubbed it with my hand only to feel a bump on one of my firm cheeks. I headed into the bathroom and pulled up my dress to see what the fuck was going on. Horror.

I walked into the middle of the hallway, turned around with my ass out and said, “What the fuck did you do to me last night?”

His face turned a remarkable shade of white; he just stared. I couldn’t help but laugh then confessed that I couldn’t remember a single thing from the night before. My ass was a lovely shade of black and blue right along side the left cheek about 3 inches in diameter. I had never seen anything quite like it. The Friend just shook his head, “How did that happen?”

It was completely genius; neither of us could remember a damn thing. I don’t recall him grabbing me or spanking me THAT hard. Trust me a bruise like this, one would imagine being hard to forget.

I kissed him goodbye and could feel him getting hard again. His lips were soft and his hands firm around my waist. I could tell that if I didn’t leave now I never would. It was hard to keep from laughing as I rode the elevator down next to the suits heading off to work. The doors swung open and it hit me. Fuck.

It is going to take a master explanation to try to justify this one to my other lovers… I’d say wish me luck, but I am pure skill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment