Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Hot Factor

When it comes to threesomes the goal is to find someone hot, but not hotter than you. Let’s just say she was blonde, tall and thin with huge round breasts and a firm ass. Not exactly not hotter than me…

We were out drinking, just the girls when the two of us broke away to buy cigarettes. We were laughing as she pulled one out and lit it for me. I smiled, she was my craziest friend; I knew I could ask her anything. “So, remember my photographer friend I was telling you about,” she nodded and inhaled deeply on her smoke. I placed my hand on her arm and smiled, “Would you want to play with us next time he comes to visit?”

She giggled the way she does when she is excited and shook her head yes. Let’s call her Sasha. 

The Photographer and I lay in bed. We had both just cum at least 4 times and it was barely after noon. I closed my eyes and pictured the way he looked while devouring me. He would bend me over on all fours and take me hard; I would glance over my shoulder to watch. Every-so-often we would lock eyes, I adored being at his mercy.

He was like a child waiting for Christmas morning, “What time is she coming over? Are we there yet?” I couldn’t help but laugh. After what felt like days of anticipation she knocked on my door. We sat at the kitchen table and I fixed us drinks and then lead her into my dressing room to change.

We stood in the doorway to the kitchen hand in hand and motioned for The Photographer to follow us into the bedroom. We wore matching thigh high fishnet stockings, Agent Provocateur of course. I undid my robe to reveal my signature black lace Agent Provocateur waspie with matching bra and thong; Sasha had on a leather and mesh bodysuit.

The photographer came towards us, grabbing us both by our waists; he kissed my lips then hers. We pushed him onto the bed and knelt over his body. I pulled Sasha towards me and kissed her soft lips. I slid my tongue around hers pulling it through my lips and nibbled on the tip of it. The Photographer rubbed our thighs as we began to put on a show. 

He could hardly wait to get us both naked but we had something else in mind first. 

1 comment: