Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In Your Dreams

People often ask why I never write about BAD sex. Truth told I have only had bad sex twice and both times were in high school. Rather than attempt to recall such distant memories (perhaps I blocked them?) follow me into dreamland where everyone is gorgeous and the sex is wild.

I have a very difficult time arising in the AM. I am a serial snoozer and truth be told there is one reason and one reason only. I can’t wait to get back to my dreams. As active and amazing as my real-life sexual encounters are, nothing compares to what happens when I am deep in my dreams.

Lying there, it’s as though I am conscious of my dream state, yet I long for it to never end. I find myself surrounded by gorgeous men and women. The rooms are lush and everyone is touching each other as they pass by, not sexually but rather sensually. A woman puts her hands on my shoulders pulling me towards her and kisses my lips; a man massages her neck while we kiss. In my dreams they are people I know, but they do not look like their real life namesakes.

We get lost in each other; the man reaches down and starts rubbing me, getting me so turned on. My entire body is aware of it, I consciously am begging him to keep going while I can almost taste the beautiful girls lips.

My snooze goes off and I roll over and reset the alarm for another 20 minutes of bliss. I can feel myself aching for my dream lovers and their touch. Eyes closed I drift back to where I left off, about to let go completely.

Everyone in the room is sexualized. They are half naked and just the sight of them is enough to put me over the edge. More people are rubbing me now, all over my body; stroking my soft legs, sucking on my fingers. One man is licking my breasts while the other has his fingers inside me. It’s all so slow and I am begging for them to keep going.

The alarm goes again. I groan and set it for 10 more minutes, sexually frustrated and aching to cum I close my eyes. I am still in my dream, I am with one man; one of my many men I write about. He is staring at me; walking towards me he takes my hand putting my fingers in his mouth. With his other hand he forces me to let go completely.  

I lay there face down in bed; my breath heavy. Even though I am still in my dreamland I am conscious enough to know my alarm is about to go off. I roll over and check my mobile, 1 more minute. I turn onto my back, starring up at the white ceiling; I let my eyes flitter closed recalling the details of the dream and my alarm goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment