Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy for You


Sex is a powerful thing. People tend to get lost in it; they confuse it for love or a relationship. It has always been a strength of mine knowing how far I can throw people, with The Photographer it had been strictly sex from day one and things were about to get crazy. 

I was living outside of New York and jonesing for a fix. Our scandalous affair could only sustain through texts and web cam for so long.  I wanted to push us sexually, push myself sexually. He hopped on a plane and I invited a friend.

The Photographer arrived at my apartment and we could barely make it in the door. His kiss was deep his hands cold on my naked flesh. I had missed that kiss, those hands; ached for them, fantasized about them. He was instantly hard and he lifted my legs around his waist and took me to my bed.

He removed my coat slowly untying the closure. He pulled it off my shoulders and kissed my neck. His hands pulled back the thick fabric and revealed the tight black corset that was binding me. His eyes lit up and his lips traced down my neck onto the tops of my breasts. I kissed his ear, slowly sliding my tongue inside while reaching down and unzipping his pants.

I pushed him by his shoulders until he was flat on the bed. He moaned as I licked him through his underwear and massaged his thighs with my hands. Using only my teeth, I got him naked. He was rock hard and I was so excited to feel him in my mouth, taste every inch of him. I devoured him until he begged me to stop.

The Photographer was beyond hot and I straddled his face and forced him to lick me. I loved the way his tongue made little circles over me. He would slide the tip of his tongue inside me and I'd beg for more; he knew how to drive me wild.

I lowered my body down onto him, teasing him until neither of us could handle it. We lay there breathless. My heart was pounding in my chest, a bead of sweat rolled down my back. I had cum so hard  it made my head spin. All I could think about was later; I'd never had a threesome before and I was aching to try it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment