Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sexually Challenged

It is beyond rare to meet someone and instantly get who they truly are, but that is precisely what happened. A sexier, more masculine (and less gay) version of John Galliano, he was the lead singer of a hip indie band. He had me mesmerized from the moment he stepped foot on the stage; I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him. Let’s call him, John Galliano Guy.

Months after seeing him perform live I found myself in his apartment throwing different looks at him for the photo feature I had arranged; I was hoping to mix a little business with pleasure. Wild, open and sexually free, John Galliano Guy would subtly graze his hands over my hips and waist as he passed by me. The little flirtations were incredibly sexy, especially with the room packed full of hair, makeup, the band and the crew.

We sat on the floor of his apartment tired after a long shoot; the others were finally gone. We talked about sex and I could feel myself getting turned on. I was dying to lean over and kiss him slowly, use the tip of my tongue to part his lips and draw his lips onto mine. I wanted to feel his tongue pressed against mine, his lips devouring my mouth. 

Instead I sat there, breath heavy in my chest. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself at the irony. John Galliano Guy’s neighbor had been pursuing me for months, to no avail. If he only knew what I had planned for John Galliano Guy; it would make the poor neighbor’s head spin.

Suddenly I was jarred back to reality when John Galliano Guy asked if I was into mutual masturbation. I had to confess… My willpower had never been strong enough. A devilish grin spread across his perfect lips; I knew he was challenging me. 

I didn't quite know how I intended to pull this off, but if I had to handcuff myself to the bed I was determined not to surrender. If there is one thing that should be clear, I never back down on a challenge.  

1 comment:

  1. hmmm....i know a couple of John Galliano types...

    ReplyDelete