Monday, May 10, 2010

Double or Nothing

Rules are there to protect you; we create rules so that we don’t get hurt. My rules are simple; no man comes home with me and don’t fall in love. Little did I know but a certain magazine editor was about to take me on; and all bets were going to be off. 

He stood leaning against the bench his jeans dark and fitted, his grey shirt loose. The way his hair was pushed back but small pieces still fell forward was incredibly sexy. The Editor had this look on his face as I walked towards him; it was like nothing else. He kissed me softly murmuring, “wow”.

We waked down the street his arm around my shoulder for the world to see. “Fuck them,” he said, “Fuck all of you… This girl is mine and I want everyone to know.”

I fumbled with the key as he slid his hands up my shirt; his hands were cool on my warm flesh. He grabbed my breasts as I managed to open the door and guide us inside. He kissed me and I loved feeling him getting thick through his jeans. We stood in the doorway unable to move, kissing slowly. His tongue parting my lips, my teeth nibbling on his bottom lip.

He held my chin in both his hands, pulling away to look me over. His smile blew my mind and I could feel myself getting incredibly wet. I was aching to have his hands all over me; have him slide inside me and make me moan. I was about to break every rule I had and I didn’t care.

Just like The Editor said, “Fuck them all”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment